DEVXED is a product company. We are not a startup, we don’t have deadlines, burning projects or all night hackathons just to squeeze more productivity out of you. We provide an easy-going environment well suited for thoughtful, steady work process. And we are proud of it.
Our current main product is a platform for e-commerce sellers (Amazon, Walmart, etc.). The project has multiple modules: inventory sync system, warehousing system, real time pricing system for multiple platforms, affiliate module with an average of 2M daily requests, big data storage with history on over 10M products, applications for iOS and Android.
- Work with internal project teams to get an understanding of desired functionality and design user interfaces to support
- Ensure UX based on the customer journey to deliver a great experience from exploration to purchase and beyond
- Ensure successful UI design to reflect the brand identity
- Produce deliverables that enhance customer experience such as a variety of creative media (email marketing campaigns, banners & animation, etc.)
- Seeking industry’s best practices and opportunities for future development in UX and design
- Understanding of the digital landscape, technologies, trends and key tools.
What we expect
- 2+ years of experience as UI or UX Designer with Visual Design skills
- Understanding of platform guidelines (IOS, Android, WEB)
- Knowledge of typography, layout, branding, image selection and manipulation
- Produce deliverables such as wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, visual designs, presentations
- Full use of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Office 365, Sketch, Zeplin & InVision
- Intermediate English in written and verbal communication
- Conceptual and information design skills
- Creativity, flexibility and energy!
What we offer
- Free medical service (including dental)
- Herman Miller Aeron chairs
- Sports activities compensation
- Yummies: sweets, fruits, nuts, tea, coffee
- Free meals on Fridays (more yummies)
- Flexible work hours
- Professional literature from Amazon
- Comfortable workspace at the city center with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and PlayStation
To apply for the position, send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org