Devxed is a product company. We are not a startup, we don’t have deadlines, burning projects or all night hackathons just to squeeze more productivity out of you. We provide an easy going environment well suited for thoughtful, steady work process. And we are proud of it.
Our current main product is a platform for US students where they can buy, sell and rent paper or electronic textbooks. The project has multiple modules: inventory sync system, warehousing system, real-time pricing system for multiple platforms, affiliate module with an average of 2M daily requests, big data storage with history on over 10M products, applications for iOS and Android.
- Participation in the functional testing of our web platform (service)
- 1 or more years of experience with web services testing
- Knowledge of web basics (browser developer tools, requests, headers, etc)
- Knowledge of version control system (GIT)
- Advanced English reading/writing
What we offer
- Medical insurance (including dental)
- Sports activities compensation
- Yummies: sweets, fruits, nuts, tea, coffee
- Free meals on Fridays (more yummies)
- Flexible work hours
- Professional literature from Amazon and oz.by
- Comfortable workspace at the city center with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Playstation
To apply for the position, send your information to email@example.com