Devxed is a product company. We are not a startup, we don’t have deadlines, burning projects or all night hackathons just to squeeze more productivity out of you. We provide easy going environment well suited for thoughtful, steady work process. And we are proud of it.
We are looking for a person with strong academics background that has deep mathematical and / or statistical skills. The candidate will improve our current algorithms for trading automation as well as keep track of technical details behind all sales. The person will also be responsible for statistical reports on all aspects of our system’s workflow.
Our current main product is a platform for students where they can buy, sell and rent paper or electronic textbooks. The project has multiple modules: inventory sync system, warehousing system, realtime pricing system for multiple platforms, affiliate module with an average of 2M daily requests, big data storage with history on over 10M products, applications for iOS and Android.
- Algorithms analysis and optimization
- Inventory analysis and pricing strategies adjustments
- Statistical reporting
- Creating tasks for developers for feature implementation
- Excellent math and statistics skills (master’s degree is a plus)
- Ability to read English
What we offer
- Medical insurance (including dental)
- Sports activities compensation
- Yummies: sweets, fruits, nuts, tea, coffee
- Free meals on Fridays (more yummies)
- Flexible work hours
- Professional literature from Amazon and oz.by
- Comfortable workspace at the city center with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Playstation
To apply for the position, send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org